Teflon Lined Tank￼
Teflon Plate-lined Storage Tanks are used to store various liquid or gaseous chemical substances such as acids, alkalis, organic solvents, etc. The inner surface of the steel shell is lined with Teflon to prevent the shell from being corroded. The service life of the storage tank after lining treatment can be greatly improved.
- Applicable medium: acid, alkali, organic solvent, various corrosive medium.
- Performance advantages: high purity, extremely low precipitation rate, in line with the purity requirements of the photovoltaic industry.
- It can resist the penetration of small molecular gases, including oxygen, carbon dioxide, chlorine, and hydrogen chloride.
- The surface is extremely smooth and the friction coefficient is very small.
Teflon Lined Tank Material:
1. Tank shell: carbon steel, stainless steel 304, 316L, titanium alloy Ti, duplex stainless steel 2205.
2. Inner lined material: PTFE, PFA.
1. Tank form: Vertical Type and Horizontal Type.
2. Structural advantages: no need to set up a large flange of the cylinder, only a manhole can be used for construction.
Design drawing and related parameters are as follows:
|c||HG/T20592-2009||Bottom discharge hole|
|d||HG/T20592-2009||Top feed hole|
|S1||HG/T20592-2009||Sight glass hole|