Teflon Roller Coated Tank ￼
Introduction: The Teflon roller coated tank adopts advanced thermal rotation technology and imported high-performance raw materials. According to the different requirements of users, reasonable formula and optimal lining thickness are selected, and the plastic and steel matrix are hot-melted.
1. Applicable medium: acid, alkali, organic solvent, various corrosive medium; PH can reach 1-14.
2. The lining layer also has no lap joints, no bubbles, no pinholes, no cracks, high impact strength and good penetration resistance.
3. The surface is smooth and bright like enamel, the friction coefficient is small, and it is not easy to scale.
4. Performance advantages: high purity, extremely low precipitation rate, in line with the purity requirements of the photovoltaic industry.
5. Resists the penetration of small molecular gases, including oxygen, carbon dioxide, chlorine, and hydrogen chloride.
6. The surface is extremely smooth and the coefficient of friction is small.
- Tank form: Vertical tank, horizontal tank, transport tank.
2. Structural advantages: no need to set up a large flange of the cylinder, and only a manhole can be used for construction.
Teflon Roller Coated Reactor Material:
- Tank shell: carbon steel, stainless steel 304, 316L, titanium alloy Ti, duplex stainless steel 2205.
- Roller coated material: PE, PO, ETFE, PFA
Design drawing and related parameters are as follows:
|c||HG/T20592-2009||Bottom discharge hole|
|d||HG/T20592-2009||Top feed hole|
|S1||HG/T20592-2009||Sight glass hole|